[Main image linked from toyota-f1.com]

Saturday, December 27, 2008

This is my first post!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 5:12 PM

It's quarter past five in the afternoon now, and I've just finished creating an account for a personal blog. Screaming V10. A V10 is an engine configuration: ten cylinders in vee "V" layout. V10 engines power the awesome machines that are Formula One (F1) cars. F1 V10s produce power in excess of 900 horsepower and at speeds in excess of 19,000 revs per minute. They produce this sensational, amazing, and spine tingling sound - seemingly screaming and whining to the top of their lungs, erm, cylinders - while they do their thing to help propel F1 cars to enormous speeds. It is an incredible sound for me, and in my awe and interest for motorsports and especially Formula One, a screaming V10 for me has become an effective stimulant, the perfect and natural upper even during once in a while early morning live broadcasts of F1.

This blog will contain mainly all my F1 thoughts: jubilations, rants, criticisms, and whatever... I must say now that I am an ardent supporter of the Red and White squad, and actually of the Red and White company itself. My interest in F1 and in Toyota is rooted in my interest for cars and the auto industry. Expect occasional deviations towards topics about cars in general, and there shall also be some posts plainly containing song lyrics. These lyrics made it to my list for some reason (most probably sentimental) and through these I am somewhat sharing a more personal side of myself. But beyond these, nothing any more personal; no diary or journal type logs.

Whoever you are, whoever you guys are, thank you for finding my weblog. Have a great day!